Time Management Training most often begins with setting goals. These goals are recorded and may be broken
down into a project, an action plan or a simple task list. Activities are then rated based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned and deadlines set. This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities. Routine and recurring tasks are often given less focus to free time to work on tasks that contribute to important goals.
- Enable delegates to clearly identify work-related and personal time wasters and ways to overcome them
- Learn to organize workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Enable delegates to identify their time management style
- Introduce delegates to practical tools to use at work and ensure they make time to focus on priority tasks
- Identify motivating factors that will lead to overcoming procrastination (putting things off)
- Master the techniques of effective delegation
- Learn assertiveness skills to overcome work overload
- Set criteria to avoid stress
- The ability to gain a substantial increase in performance (Research shows that most people can save up to 25% of their time, when shown how to do it!)
- A greater awareness of the importance of time in achieving business targets
- A clear understanding of your personal and work-related time wasters
- An awareness of the importance of prioritizing in your day-to-day work
- Each delegate will take away an action plan, to improve their time management and personal effectiveness, which they can put into effect immediately after the course
01. Planning and prioritizing each day’s activity in more efficient productive manner.
02. Overcoming procrastination quickly and easily.
03. Handling crisis effectively and quickly.
04. Organizing your work place and work flow to make better use of time.
05. Delegating more efficiently.
06. Using rituals to make your life run smoother.
07. Planning meetings appropriately and effectively.
This program is designed for all professionals who are seeking to improve their time management and personal effectiveness. Participants may be Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders & Team Members, and any Professional working under pressure.